I just wanted to let everyone know the story of The Wright Hair. I am fairly new to blogging about hair but I have been doing my little girls hairstyles since the day my oldest daughter was born. The first thing out of the doctors mouth was I hope you ordered a girl full of hair. When my 2nd daughter arrived we were not so lucky with the hair genes. She has thin short hair. It was with the frustrations I had trying to do my 2nd ones hair that I decided to start this blog. I figured if I struggled this much there must be others struggling too. I am a working mom and getting my girls ready every morning is the best time of the day for me. This is a time we get to bond without other distractions. Right now my girls and I are enjoying our time together. I am sure it will only be a short time before my oldest wants to do her own hair. But for now we invite you to join us on the Wrights Journey through hair. Because of being a working mom, sometimes we will do fancy dos and sometimes quick dos, other times the do's are dont's but we welcome everyone to come along for the ride.

Tuesday

Not a Hair Post but Fun



I was emailed this information and wanted to share it with all of you wonderful mom's

Twelve Days of Christmas

One of our Mom-Stuff Team has posted her Twelve Days of Christmas for you. You can use it as is or any part of it as neighbor gifts. We would like to thank Amber for this contribution. We know you will love this. For more gift ideas we have added some more simple and inexpensive gifts in our Family Fun section titled Friend gifts.

Twelve Days of Christmas by Amber at www.mom-stuff.com

Last year I decided I wanted to bring some joy to a family’s life that I knew was struggling due to the troubled economy. Everybody needs a little bit of cheer all the time but especially at Christmas. I focused on family time to bring some joy to this family each evening. This is my version of the Twelve Days of Christmas.

My version of the 12 days of Christmas is very different than the original version. I took a variety of poems and printed them out on Christmas stationary. To use my format buy stationary with printing across the tip as in a header. I then bought or made an item that goes along with each poem I have listed. The items I included at the bottom of each poem. I put each item into a Christmas sack with the tag tied with curly ribbon. Each day I would deliver the poem and the item to my family’s house. My hope was to create a family bonding time for each of the 12 days before Christmas and add some Christmas JOY. I hope you will enjoy this and have a Merry Christmas.

On the 1st day of Christmas my true friend gave to me. This is what the tag read just change the 1st to 2nd or the pattern can be found by clicking here

The 12 poems are listed below by clicking on each one it will take you to the actual poem

A Parent’s Night Before Christmas
Legend of Christmas Stockings
Legend of Mistletoe
Legend of Poinsettia
Legend of the Christmas Rose
The Candy Cane Legend
The Legend of the Christmas Bell
The Legend of the Christmas Balls
The Legend of the Christmas Spider
Under Santa’s Hat
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus
The Night before Christmas for Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment