I just wanted to let everyone know the story of The Wright Hair. I am fairly new to blogging about hair but I have been doing my little girls hairstyles since the day my oldest daughter was born. The first thing out of the doctors mouth was I hope you ordered a girl full of hair. When my 2nd daughter arrived we were not so lucky with the hair genes. She has thin short hair. It was with the frustrations I had trying to do my 2nd ones hair that I decided to start this blog. I figured if I struggled this much there must be others struggling too. I am a working mom and getting my girls ready every morning is the best time of the day for me. This is a time we get to bond without other distractions. Right now my girls and I are enjoying our time together. I am sure it will only be a short time before my oldest wants to do her own hair. But for now we invite you to join us on the Wrights Journey through hair. Because of being a working mom, sometimes we will do fancy dos and sometimes quick dos, other times the do's are dont's but we welcome everyone to come along for the ride.

Tuesday

Curls Twists and Fancy Fun

This style is so simple and yet so cute. 

First I made ringlets all over her hair.
Then I made very small twists with her hair and secured them with small bobbie pins.  If your daughters have thin hair then you can cross 2 bobbie pins to make the twists stay.
Next make some more small twists on the other side as shown below.
The fun part of this style is you can cross and mix the twists however you want.

1 comment:

  1. super cute :) such nice ringlets, too. How long do they stay in her hair?

    ReplyDelete